The Health Foundation has £1.5 million available for up to 20 teams to test and develop innovative ideas to improve health care delivery in the UK.
- £1.5m available for up to 20 teams to test and develop innovative ideas and approaches to improve health care delivery and/or the way people manage their own health care in the UK.
- Each project team will receive up to £75,000 of funding to support the implementation and measurement of the project.
- Teams should demonstrate how their projects will lead to direct benefits or impact on patients.
- In this round, we are particularly interested in applications that make use of data analysis.
- Applications must be completed online by midday, Tuesday 28 March 2017.
Read about the full application process here